The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Jhonson Controls
What you will do
The primary responsibility for this role is to lead Building Management System global projects graphics development as per customer/account specific standards from our India office. Need to work closely with team lead on graphics development, handle first level escalation. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
How you will do it
- Independent execution of project throughout the lifecycle
- Review MEP drawings and identify HAVC equipment, sensors
- Review control specifications for graphics requirement and sequence of operations
- Generation of initial review sheets and RFI’s
- Design graphics templates, symbol libraries as per regional requirements
- Ensure quality assurance and defect free graphics package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute project within timeline
What we look for
- BE (Instrumentation / Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication)
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water System, Cooling Towers, Primary & Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water System, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems etc.
- Knowledge of BMS architecture with different types of Operator workstations
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience in the field of Industrial Automation (SCADA/HMI screens development) will be added an advantage
- Must be a quick learner & should have a keen eye for problem solving
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills
3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Building Automation Industry, BMS Design Engineering or Industrial Automation Graphics generation, SCADA/HMI application development.