The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
About the job
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
- Is responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- Recommends solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation
- Reports quality issues / customers claims to relevant parts of the organization (incl. CCMS/CAPRIS) and reports technical results and contributes to customer presentations
- Works with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes and works effectively on SBU and/or Regional specific projects. Contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals
- Quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solution’s value to customers and responsible for products application / technical training of field sales forces and customers
- Is responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of application engineering field team or project team members
- Promotes internally SBU innovations and best learnings cross accounts, also respects and promotes the internal Henkel SHEQ rules
- Minimum 5 Years of relevant experience
- Should be an engineering Graduate into Electronic Communication OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Should be tech savvy and analytical thinking
- Should have experience account management and business acumen
- Lean/six sigma/scientific Methodology