Company: Jhonson Controls
Build your best future with the Johnson Controls team
As a global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, our mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places and the planet. Join a winning team that enables you to build your best future! Our teams are uniquely positioned to support a multitude of industries across the globe. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself through meaningful work projects and learning opportunities. We strive to provide our employees with an experience, focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing.
We are a Great Place To Work-Certified organization. Become a member of the Johnson Controls family and thrive in an empowering company culture where your voice and ideas will be heard – your next great opportunity is just a few clicks away!
What you will do:
In this role, you will be part of Post Sales Design Support on BMS, CCTV, ACS & Fire Alarm System
How you will do it:
- Review Technical specification of the projects to understand the project requirements.
- Preparation of technical submittal & Shop drawing for customer approval and execution.
- Preparation of schematics, P&ID, isometrics layout Knowledge in preparing hydraulic calculation, SOP, DDC schedule e.tc.
- Ensure execution of the projects with zero customer complaints
- Technical competency of below listed systems
- Fire alarm, Security systems like CCTV, ACS & Physical security, Intruder alarm system. BMS for GA & Shop drawings.
- Gaseous system (FM-200, CO2 & Inert gas)
- Co-ordination with the Architects, Clients and Contractors at various stages of the project
- Demonstrate adherence to operational process requirements to drive efficiency
What we look for:
- BE Electrical & Electronics or Equivalent.
- Experience on IBMS, GSS & FDS
- 3 to 7 years of hands-on experience in FAS, PA, Security, BMS & GSS Installation and End to end project commissioning experience. Working experience in product testing domains
- Person with attention to details and rigor for quality perfection
- Time bound delivery of project deliverables
- Developing good work practices
- Developing standard procedures to save time
- Minimizing number of Engineering changes
- High quality delivery
- Design process improvement Experience in Python Scripting and Windows SW application testing
- Ability to be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with detail as well as with general assignments
- A professional, results oriented individual with a high degree of self-motivation