The Architecture and Technology Group (ATG) at Arm develops technologies and products for Arm’s future architecture roadmap. Architecture Verification product group develops Architecture Compliance Kits that are used by multiple development teams to validate that implementations are compliant to the Arm architecture specification. This role gives you an opportunity to work on the latest Architecture of the Arm Cores & System IPs. You will learn Arm Architectural and apply it along with hardware and software verification skills to develop high quality and reliable Architecture Verification IP. You possess good engineering and technical skills, fair understanding of CPU architecture/microarchitecture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand architecture definitions, carry out investigations and feasibility studies, develop verification strategy and contribute to development of compliance product
- Design verification testcases/scenarios in assembly/C/HVL and higher abstraction languages using automation techniques as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and willing to take up additional responsibilities to contribute to the team’s success.
Qualification & Experience
- Btech/B.S. or MTech/M.S./PhD in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- 2+ Years of engineering experience (CPU/sophisticated IP verification is a plus)
- Strong understanding of basic computer architecture
- Good in logical programming using C/C++/ Assembly with experience in embracing software engineering standard methodologies.
- Familiar with verification process such as Test Plan development, Testcase development
- Familiarity of Unix / Linux working environment
- Experience in CPU verification would be a plus