- Developing, editing, and formatting of user guides, application notes, and data sheets that pertain to protection products, ESD diodes, e-fuses, and load switches.
- Review published documents and recommend revisions or changes in content, format and methods of reproduction with an intent to improve the Technical Writing flow, both in terms of quality and time.
- Manages the content aspects of paper, web-based company technical documentation and publications.
- Reviews manuals and data to ensure editorial and format consistency.
- Manages the gathering of technical materials needed for the development of data for inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree required, minor in technical writing a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in the creation of Semiconductor/Integrated Circuit technical documentation
- Knowledge/familiarity with the function of protection products, ESD/EOS components, FETs, e-fuse, USB Power Switches, and Load Switches
- Ability to comprehend technical content including design block diagrams, feature set, etc.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong work ethics, time management skills and ability to multitask
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent analytical and technical troubleshooting skills with the ability to proactively solve issues
- Effective verbal and written communication to interface at all levels within the organization
- Strong sense of urgency to meet product requirements on schedule
- Experience in working with international and cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word, Visio, Power Point, Project
- Expertise in Acrobat InDesign