Modern automated hardware is by necessity heavily electronics driven. Be it controls, PCBs, displays, sensors, expertise in electrical and electronics design and integration is essential to build good quality hardware products. You will be the electrical/electronic focal for one or more systems, responsible for the automation of these systems through sensing, control and IoT capability. You will be responsible for spec definition, component selection, detailed system design, prototyping and ensuring the design is manufacturable. Quick prototype development using DevBoards is required, followed by transferring the design to custom designed PCBs. You will work closely with the internal cross-functional team and external manufacturing vendors during the design, assembly and testing stages to debug issues and drive continuous improvements. You should be comfortable with high levels of ambiguity, and working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of MCUs and PLCs
- Knowledge of VFD, SCADA, HMI
- Switching circuit, SMPS, Transformer, Industrial motor & control system
- Analog and digital sensors and their calibration
- Electronic System Design (Analog & Digital), Schematic & PCB Design, RF circuit Design and Connected System Design
- Development Boards of ARM and AVR architecture (Arduino, Pi, ATMEGA, STM32, BeagleBone, NodeMCU)
- IoT development (ESP8266 / ESP32) with wireless connectivity (WiFi, BT / BLE, RF). Knowledge of Protocols (MQTT, REST, UART)
- Power supply requirements
Company: Rebel Foods
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.