Company: Electro Systems Associates
Electro Systems Associates Pvt. Ltd. (ESA) was incorporated in 1986 to provide the latest embedded technologies to academia and R&D professionals through microprocessor-based trainer kits and microcomputer development systems. ESA is a One Stop Solution Provider for embedded systems development tools in India and neighbouring countries, with a credit list including serving on Board of Studies panels for several educational institutions, developing customised solutions for the educational and Ministry of Education (MOE) tenders, and being a member of ARM Connected Community and Consortium of Electronics ok Karnataka. ESA has received an appreciation award from DRDO and is recognised by the Department of Science and Technology for its in-house R&D to meet the needs of the Indian market and develop import substitutes.
This is a full-time, on-site role as an Electronics Engineer located in Bengaluru. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing electronic components, devices, and systems across various industries. Day-to-day tasks include designing circuits, selecting parts, debugging, and maintaining designs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, or Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with designing and working with analog and digital circuits
- Experience with microcontrollers, microprocessors, and programming languages such as C and assembly
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout tools
- Experience with testing, troubleshooting, and maintaining designs
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and datasheets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate technical ideas
- Experience with FPGA design and VHDL is a plus
- Experience with embedded software development is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be willing to relocate to Bengaluru, Hyderabad or Chennai