- Advertisement -
Company: Meslova Systems
- Advertisement -
We are looking for professional Embedded Developers with minimum two years’ experience to execute complete embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized Embedded solutions.
- Design and implement software for Microcontrollers, Programmable logic devices, FPGA and System on Chip from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug the firmware.
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance the efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Support QA and optimize the system performance
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Ideal Profile
- Education Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. / (Electronics and
- Communication Engineering or Embedded Systems) from a reputed university and/or equivalent Knowledge and Skills.
- Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Location: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Client location (as needed)
- Proven working and Hands on experience with Microcontrollers and FPGA.
- B. Tech with four years of experience or M. Tech with Two years of experience
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++ and HDL.
- Python language knowledge is an added advantage
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with primitive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces, and hardware subsystems
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- Optional: Experience of working with GUI development tools (Qt, PyQt5)