- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
The position involves working on full lifecycle Electronics Development for Aircraft Systems from requirements capture to aircraft certification. The position calls for good experience in circuit/PCB design, software development experience in VHDL and assembly/C. The position involves working on the Verification and Validation activities for the PCBs. Requirements capture, documentation per DO-178/DO 254 standards is desired.
- Will be responsible for development, design, testing and certification documentation for new or modified Printed Circuit Board modules.
- Will be responsible for Printed Circuit Board development including hardware design and PCB layout, software design and integration.
- Applies electrical engineering theory and the operation of electronic test equipment to functionally test and troubleshoot avionics/electrical Printed Circuit Boards or systems.
- Prepares engineering certification reports to document system designs meet the requirements of Federal Aviation Administration CFR Part 23/25 and/or other foreign Civil Aviation Authorities.
- Validates Electronic Circuit Design concepts using SPICE software and performs analyses requiring frequent application of engineering principles.
- Advertisement -
Note: These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
- Strong background in Electrical Engineering principles
- Experience with developing SW for avionics system is desired.
- Expertise in 8051/ARM microcontrollers, Assembly Language and Embedded C programming and control theory fundamentals required
- Knowledge of DO-254/DO-178 is desired.
- Familiarity with circuit boards, analog design, digital design and electronic test equipment experience is needed.
- Familiarity with VHDL/PLD programming is preferred
- Good Knowledge in PCB Design Tool like Altium Designer, OrCad is preferred.
- Well versed with MS Office software
- Effective written and verbal communications
- A good team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Education BE/BTECH, ME/MTECH
- Stream Electronics & Communication /Electrical/Telecommunications Engineering
- Work Experience (in years) 5-7 Years