The position involves working on full lifecycle Electronics Development for Aircraft Systems from requirements capture to aircraft certification. The position calls for good experience in circuit/PCB design, software development experience in VHDL and assembly/C. The position involves working on the Verification and Validation activities for the PCBs. Requirements capture, documentation per DO-178/DO 254 standards is desired.
- Will be responsible for development, design, testing and certification documentation for new or modified Printed Circuit Board modules.
- Will be responsible for Printed Circuit Board development including hardware design and PCB layout, software design and integration.
- Applies electrical engineering theory and the operation of electronic test equipment to functionally test and troubleshoot avionics/electrical Printed Circuit Boards or systems.
- Prepares engineering certification reports to document system designs meet the requirements of Federal Aviation Administration CFR Part 23/25 and/or other foreign Civil Aviation Authorities.
- Validates Electronic Circuit Design concepts using SPICE software and performs analyses requiring frequent application of engineering principles.
Note: These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
- Strong background in Electrical Engineering principles
- Experience with developing SW for avionics system is desired.
- Expertise in 8051/ARM microcontrollers, Assembly Language and Embedded C programming and control theory fundamentals required
- Knowledge of DO-254/DO-178 is desired.
- Familiarity with circuit boards, analog design, digital design and electronic test equipment experience is needed.
- Familiarity with VHDL/PLD programming is preferred
- Good Knowledge in PCB Design Tool like Altium Designer, OrCad is preferred.
- Well versed with MS Office software
- Effective written and verbal communications
- A good team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Education BE/BTECH, ME/MTECH
- Stream Electronics & Communication /Electrical/Telecommunications Engineering
- Work Experience (in years) 5-7 Years