The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Mahindra Group
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
Lead role in identifying the Technologies and aligning with our Brand / Core Objective through Technology Frame-work and Development through TRL Process
- Innovation scout opens up its ideas process to the outside world and searches for ideas and new technologies outside the company in the sense of open innovation.
- Co-ordination with vendors, Startups, Consultants for design and development Activities liason with COE’s (Subject matter expert)
- Support in Conduct a Workshop to generate new ideas at various group & divisional Levels
- Portfolio manager is responsible for all the Technology projects to select and prioritize the right projects so that the maximum value and success can be derived from the limited resources.
- Working with various internal Stake holders (PP, SSU, COEs etc) for the Selection of right technology for the right projects.
- • Should be able to conduct technical review of Technology projects with the suppliers for Technology scoping.
2 to 5 Years
- B.E / B. Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering; MS/MTech is added advantage
- Functional Competencies / Skills critical for the job – Knowledge of Automotive components & its Functions
- Hands on experience on handling various Aggregates / Systems
- Basic Knowledge on Software Architecture & its interface systems.
- Good Exposure with the development of BEVs and PHEVs
- Knowledge on Automotive Product development Systems & its Gateway
- Understand of current Product Technology Road map and Its Trend
- Good Exposure to Bench Mark & Tear down analysis