- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Schneider Electric
- Good knowledge in embedded C, Assembly/In-line Assembly, MATLAB, embedded c++/c, IAR, RTOS, and Communication: TCP/IP, MODBUS, SPI, I2C, RS-485
- Good experience in all aspects of firmware/software engineering design requirements, specifications, initial designing, coding, debugging, and unit testing etc.
- Hands-on experience of source code control, bug tracking and embedded firmware development best practices
- Experience with any debugging tool
- Knowledge of designing and developing interrupt-driven applications using real time operation systems.
- Design applications that communicate with peripheral components such as A/Ds, UARTs, flash memories, I2C, RS-232/485 and EEPROMS
- Knowledge of networking environment and protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP)
- Knowledge of Intel micro-controller architectures
- RS-232 based communication protocols
- Excellent problem-solving skills, technical passion and drive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot=]
- B.E/B.Tech EEE/ECE or equivalent
- Overall 5 -10 years of hands-on embedded system firmware or software development experience
- Good exposure in customer issues troubleshooting and debugging knowledge