Email ID for Applicants for sharing the resumes/CVs: [email protected]
- Experience in the Hardware design process: schematic capture, layout, generation of design files, BOMs, and release.
- At least 3+ years of Hardware design, system/product level experience.
- Experience In hardware/product development, integration, testing, compliance & support. Should have sound knowledge of NPI.
- PCB Fabrication and Assembly process knowledge.
- DFA and DFM knowledge also should be capable of resolving the issues at the design level
- Instrument Knowledge – CROs, Logic Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzer, CMW500, LCRQ meter, etc.
- Design analysis for Thermal, EMI/EMC.
- Troubleshooting purposes as well as designs for new ideas and product design.
- Rough analysis and calculation of designed components.
- Must Being proficient in Altium and Cadence tools is a must. Experience and knowledge in printed electronics is a plus.
Qualification: Diploma/B.E Electronics
Experience: 2-5 Years
Last date to apply: 5 May 2022