- Advertisement -
APPLY HERE ON LINKEDIN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, development and testing of new hardware projects.
- Maintaining, upgrading and adding new features in existing projects.
- Developing SOPs for hardware testing.
- Develop Schematics and BOMs to satisfy the design requirements.
- Analyze the design with simulation tools and calculations to verify its conformance to the requirements.
Skills and Experiences
- Schematic capture and PCB layout design for mixed signal boards (Cadence, Altium, Eagle etc.)
- Strong fundamentals in analog and power electronics design.
- Experience in electronic circuit design/development with microcontroller-based embedded systems.
- Good knowledge of inter-module communications protocols (I2C, SPI, etc.)
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with working with multi-layer PCBs.
- Strong knowledge of power electronics and experience with designing AC-DC converters.
- Strong understanding of EMI/EMC and PI.
- E-CAD software – Altium/Autodesk Eagle/Allegro.
- Circuit simulations & modelling software like MATLAB, LT-Spice/Mindi/Orcad SPICE etc.
- Ability to write basic C/C++/Assembly codes for sectional hardware testing.
- MS Word & Excel for documentation.
BE / B.Tech / ME /M.Tech in Electronics/Computer Science or allied fields.