About the job
Identiv is a public company (INVE) and community of professionals dedicated to software-enable the entire physical world, making it as convenient, responsive, connected, and secure as the digital world. Our Operational HQ is in Santa Ana, CA and we have employees in many different parts of the USA and Europe, Australia, India, Canada, and Mexico. Our team is world-class and our work is meaningful.
We have 40 years in the industry and are a global digital security and identification leader in the Internet of Things (IoT). Our innovative product and solutions platform encompasses radio frequency identification (RFID) and near field communication (NFC), cybersecurity, and the full spectrum of physical access, video, and audio security. Our team develops, builds, and manufactures the technology that verifies frictionless access and anywhere operations, protects identities from malicious attacks, secures intellectual property, and drives IoT innovation.
At Identiv, everyone matters, and everything we do matters. We believe having the best people in the most exciting, aligned, relevant, and empowered roles with clear missions, goals, and metrics, is the key to our success.
Our key values are accountability for our commitments; respect for and support of all of our people at all times in all ways; customer orientation at all times, not just as words but as a true passion and feeling of obligation; always looking for better, more effective and efficient ways to do anything, because that serves our customers and helps us meet and exceed our commitments and drive the mission.
- Design documentation
- Design Schematics/PCB
- Build hardware design from specifications
- New component Identification, alternate identification, and its validation
- Create hardware test plans
- Board bring-up and testing
- Generate and optimize BOM’s
- Support the internal DOC CON team
- Interact with and support the production team in manufacturing the products
- Schematics /PCB design – Altium
- Geber tools – Valor , Viewmate
- Component selection
- Experience in high-speed, mixed-signal designs
- Sound knowledge of I2C, SPI, UART, USB, ETH, and RS485 interfaces
- Experience in working with DDR, GbE
- Experience in FPGA/ CPLD design is an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of EMI/EMC
- Good issue analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Private Health Insurance
- RSUs (performance based)