- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Defines/Participates in the Project HMI Design to define the HMI strategy, in accordance with in charge to generate the project HMI data configuration
- Define, produce and integrate all the application data and parameters needed to customize the customer solution, at TMS Subsystem level according to the specifications and the design.
- Coordinate the deliveries and HMI tests of the components of the system with the engineering teams.
- Develop and Manage the HMI (Human Machine interface aka User interface )of the various components of the system (software, configurations, hardware …).
- Signaling Principles
- System architecture
- Sub-system requirement
- Implement and validate the HMI CRs taking into account the design impact
- Produces Data integration results report and associated Change Requests (defects)
- Develop interface procedures (UI elements, …) for SW and test with Data integration and testing
- Perform HMI Development – internal and external interface like: Establishes HMI development procedures (parameter verification) / criteria and elaborates the project requirement.
- Configures HMI environment & tools (development bench, recording tools, simulated I/O, …)
- Cross-verifies HMI development and criteria produced by his peers on other projects
- Support the project to analyse of CR
- Support validation team as an interface for the design team
- Deliver the baseline to project data for integration (Restriction and runtime configuration + Tools)
- Manages his/her work products under configuration management
- Contributes to continuous improvement (ROE, process, tools, …)
- Applies and ensures application of processes and standards