- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Defines/Participates in the Project HMI Design to define the HMI strategy, in accordance with in charge to generate the project HMI data configuration
- Define, produce and integrate all the application data and parameters needed to customize the customer solution, at TMS Subsystem level according to the specifications and the design.
- Coordinate the deliveries and HMI tests of the components of the system with the engineering teams.
- Develop and Manage the HMI (Human Machine interface aka User interface )of the various components of the system (software, configurations, hardware …).
- Signaling Principles
- System architecture
- Sub-system requirement
- Implement and validate the HMI CRs taking into account the design impact
- Produces Data integration results report and associated Change Requests (defects)
- Develop interface procedures (UI elements, …) for SW and test with Data integration and testing
- Perform HMI Development – internal and external interface like: Establishes HMI development procedures (parameter verification) / criteria and elaborates the project requirement.
- Configures HMI environment & tools (development bench, recording tools, simulated I/O, …)
- Cross-verifies HMI development and criteria produced by his peers on other projects
- Support the project to analyse of CR
- Support validation team as an interface for the design team
- Deliver the baseline to project data for integration (Restriction and runtime configuration + Tools)
- Manages his/her work products under configuration management
- Contributes to continuous improvement (ROE, process, tools, …)
- Applies and ensures application of processes and standards
- Advertisement -
Education, Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelors or master’s in electrical / Electronics / Communications / Instrumentation Engineering
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Software / Functional / System development configuration, integration and testing
- Knowledgeable on Software / Functional / System configuration & development on HI/HMI
- Experience in Traffic Management system in railways or Train Supervision/Central Control Centre/Train management System / Signalling principles
- Strong analytical skills – Ability to understand & develop the real time behavior, complex systems with client/server applications (Windows, OPC,) and distributed database (XML, SQL, ) and implements user interface for the same using C#, WPF for windows environment
- Specifies development of user interface, develop the same and ensures traceability vs requirements according to Requirements Management Plan
- Ability build scenarios to analyses and or re-produce field defects in the platform environment; analyses/identify the root cause to the module level precision
- Ability to prepare/setup automatic testing
- Define & Manage integration platforms
- Should have sound knowledge of Windows (2K, XP, Win7, Win10), MS office tools
- Knowledge of OOPs concepts, Scripting (InstallShield/VB/VBA) OPC, XML, SQL and Networking fundamentals is desirable.
- Ability to apply internal process required for TMS HMI Development
- Strong knowledge on C#.Net, WPF mandatory
- Knowledge on MFC and VB.NET desirable
Soft / Behavioural Competencies
- Operational effectiveness – Competent
- Teamwork and Accountability – Competent
- Communicating with transparency – Competent
- Ability to make decisions / Sense of urgency – Competent
- Resilience – Competent
- Strategic Vision – Emerging
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Open to challenges and able to handle dynamic work assignments in autonomous manner