Roles and Responsibilities
Technical Sales of “Power Electronics” related products to the industry/markets such as UPS, lights, medical, security systems, solar, etc. The candidate:
- Will be allotted a territory with a good customer base to develop. Existing base approximately 3 Crore per year.
- Will have to interact with existing and new customers (on phone and personal visits) and guide them on product selection and usage based on technical parameters.
- Will ensure proper execution of orders
- Will ensure timely followup for payments and technical complaints
- Can also act as a Product Specialist after he / she becomes familiar with the assigned product line. Candidate would be responsible for marketing strategy of this product and also to interact with suppliers for the same.
- Will be directly responsible for customer satisfaction
- Candidate will interact with a variety of industries and enhance technical knowledge and communication skills.
- He / She will enhance computer & communication skills since we extensively use computer systems for recording and monitoring work.
- Candidate would be provided with necessary training
Desired Candidate Profile Candidate must be
- Technically Sound in Basics of Power Electronics
- Good in communication (English)
- Interested to Learn
- Interested in Institutional Sales
- Must be residing in Mumbai, preferably between Bandra and Borivali.
- Should have knowledge of Computer Operations (MS-Office)
- Candidates who can join at short notice would be preferred.
- Open to Travel within India 1-2 days per week