APPLY HERE ON LINKEDIN
Company: Apeiro Energy
Hiring: Wind-Solar Power Electronics Engineer
Apeiro Energy is formed with a vision of Energy Independence, Independence from Grid Failures, Independence from rising fuel prices and independence from political instability. Energy has always been an important state asset and in the coming years clean renewable energy will be ‘the’ most important asset. We work on developing technologies enabling Energy Independence by using Distributed Renewable Energy solutions.
We are a cleantech startup dedicated towards developing distributed renewable energy solutions which enables individuals/businesses to generate and utilize energy on-site, we call this Energy Independence. In our quest to achieve our vision we are currently developing micro wind turbines and a hybrid wind-solar system.
For the past 2 years we’ve been working on this project, secured government grants to fund the developments and have recognition from organizations like Social Alpha, iCreate, IIM Udaipur, Tata Power, HPCL and IIT Mandi.
Apeiro Energy was awarded as Top 17 High Impact Clean Energy Startups by Social Alpha.
We’re looking to add a new team member in our core Electrical Team. The selected candidate will have to relocate to Ahmedabad, the company will take care of the accommodation. An ideal candidate should have relevant experience in the following areas:-
- Design wind turbine controller and control system for on-grid/off-grid wind turbine installations.
- Power electronics experience of setting up solar farms / projects of 10-50 kW scale.
- Design remote turbine monitoring system using IoT edge computing.
- Purchase/retrofit/design wind turbine generators, mostly we use PMSG generators.
Technologies we work on
Since the project demands a multidisciplinary participation, we require people with deeptech understanding in following technologies:-
- Embedded Systems
- Power Electronics
- Electrical Machines Designing
- IoT Edge Computing
- Control Systems Design
Finding all these in one is extremely rare and we understand it. A desire to learn is what is important.
What do we offer
- Salary- 2.4 LPA to 3.6 LPA + ESOPS* + Performance Based Incentives*
- Opportunity to be a part of the core tech team.