- Advertisement -
APPLY HERE ON LINKEDIN
EVRE is revolutionizing the way EV charging stations are used through our patented technology, cost-optimized manufacturing and is building the most logical, sustainable & affordable network of EV charging stations in India.
- Advertisement -
We are looking for a Product Testing Manager based out of Hyderabad.
The Testing Engineer will lead the testing team at EVRE’s manufacturing facility to ensure full functionality of every product.
- Design test plans and test cases to validate new products and improve existing products.
- Perform product validation and verification of hardware in field or lab environment.
- Provide technical support to technicians for various testing activities.
- Design and implement design test tools for review and verification process.
- Administer various debug tools to conduct failure analysis.
- Develop tests and debugging tools to analyze the functionality of hardware systems.
- Monitor and implement test processes on hardware systems for all Contract Manufacture partners.
- Provide training to new employees to implement test procedures.
- Analyze all products to identify any manufacturing defect and resolve all hardware or firmware issues in coordination with development engineers.
- Prepare and submit reports on progress and status of all testing procedures.
- Ensure compliance to electrical safety procedures and rules are strictly adhered to.
- Provide training to factory workers on testing and debugging products.
- Monitor Third Party Inspections.
- Qualification: B.Tech / B.E. / M.Tech in EEE or ECE
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in hardware testing.
- Understanding of PCBs and schematics.
- Experience with testing complex PCBs with analog and digital components.
- Knowledge of digital oscilloscope operation, multimeter and other equipment used for testing.
- Soldering skills are desirable.
- Working on tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Must be reliable, conscientious and hardworking.
- Ability to work as part of a team.