The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Schneider Electric
Passionate about Customer Experience, technical, industrial and business interactions, strong collaboration and leadership skills, enabler to bring voice of customer and quality mindset at the heart of squads and league. If you identify with these qualities? Then the offer quality leader is for you!
Mission is to lead Quality and Customer Satisfaction within Basic Metering league (200 M€ business) on offers and projects such as Optimum Basic (PM 5XXX) and Optimum Entry (iEM 3XXX) Meters, Insulation Monitoring Offers and the associated projects such as Next Gen Metering (Blue Bird).
Quality leader is the customer advocate for each squad he is involved in and responsible for the excellence of Customer Experience, Quality, Reliability, Safety and Cybersecurity activities.
She/He will manage the project quality deliverables for the offer creation projects in the squad and the Issue to Prevention actions prioritized in the backlog.
- As a coach and quality expert, participate to the Definition of Done to reach Customer promises
- Manage risks and associated mitigation plan
- Support the Product Owner to capture Customer needs to feed Application & Mission Profile.
- Establish the project quality goal, gets its validation, and lead its execution. Make the synthesis on lessons learned on product development.
- Support Design team to reach offer quality goals and ensure offer robustness & reliability.
- Lead Problems solving (Issue to Prevention) with effective Root Cause Analysis and ensure that corrective and preventive action prioritization in the backlogs.
- Support Countries Front Office to manage major issues. Lead cross-functional teams to resolve customers’ problems.
- Define offer and roadmap quality performance targets and manage improvement plans in coordination with R&D, plants, front offices and partners.
- In coordination with Chapter Leader, develop the team accountability for the Excellence of Quality & Customer Experience and coach quality leaders from the league.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Software or Electrical / Electronics domains.
- 5+ years working experience in Offer Quality or Quality Assurance functions in firmware or electronic industries.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and methodology knowledge (8D, FMEA, FTA…)
- Customer oriented with strong influence and communication skills
- Strong leadership
- Knowledge and working experience in Agile is a big plus
- Knowledge of Power Metering business and technos is a big plus.