- Advertisement -
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Design and Development of LED Lighting Solutions.
- Evaluation of the LED Drivers IC and Selection of IC for the LED Driving Application.
- Development of the schematics for the proposed Hardware.
- Component footprint/library creation as per the industrial standards.
- Responsible for complete Gerber, BOM, layout, fabrication & assembly drawings.
- Help resolve technical queries from PCB fabricators and contract manufacturers.
- Schematic Entry, Footprint Creation, Proper component placement.
- Track-width selection, routing
- Creating NC/Gerber data
- Ensuring DRC,design for manufacturability(DFM),design for assembly(DFA)
- Knowing IPC/Mil standards
- Knowing of electromagnetics, electromagnetic compatibility(EMI)/Electromagnetic interference (EMC) fundamentals.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as a RnD engineer (from scratch design to schematic to gerber) preferably in LED industry.
- Good knowledge of any EDA / ECAD tool (Eagle / Orcad / Altium Designer/ KI-CAD)
- Good knowledge of PCB types, design, and fabrication processes at prototype level and mass production level.
- Good knowledge of Auto Routers and Manual Routing techniques and best practices and also following the IPC layout design standards.
- Good soldering skill
- Good knowledge about microcontrollers and microprocessors
- Good knowledge about PCB Design and fabrication
- Good knowledge about various components and their packages
Location: 78, 2nd floor, Main Building, 1st street, Kumaran colony, Vadapalani, Chennai-600026
Company: SwaaadleTech Pvt Ltd