Company: GE Digital
Job Description Summary
Provides expertise in sustained customer success and growth in the post-sales customer lifecycle through training, professional services, technical support, renewals, outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy with a Digital focus. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the implementation of MES solutions utilizing the Software Suite. Own technical deliverables during the entire lifecycle of the projects. Engage throughout the full lifecycle of assigned projects, participating in decisions on architecture, design, and functionality to keep programs on track in terms of budget, time, and customer expectations. Work closely with the client to understand their needs and develop strategies tailored to their organization through site assessments. Also make standard recommendations on workflow, application, interface, reports, testing and uploads to customers through the implementation process. Is responsible for go-live readiness and support as well as post-live checkups and will be required to work collaboratively with internal team members and clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy. May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills and may be required to lead a junior team. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
- BTech/BE in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and Communication/Equivalent with minimum 3-6 years of experience in SCADA/EMS/DMS/WAMS systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.