- Advertisement -
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
What you must have
- 5- 15 years of relevant professional experience as Automation Test Engineer
- Working experience in Python, Ansible and Shell Scripts
- Working experience in JIRA, GIT, Bitbucket, TestRail, and Confluence
- Experience in Linux OS like CentOS, RH Ubuntu etc
Good to have
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI, CD) model
- Experience in Virtualization and Cloud Native Application
- Working knowledge of IPv4/IPv6 networking, radio network (2G/3G/4G) technologies, Core network elements (MSC, SGSN, GGSN, EPC)
- Working experience of REST/SOAP API
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Verification of End to End 2g/3g/4g/5g system Test Engineer.
Bachelor’s (B.E/B.Tech) or Master’s degree (M.E. or M.Tech.) in Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience.