- Advertisement -
What’s the role?
- Provide first level (Tier 1) helpdesk support (hotline) to EMEA users encountering problems with capture systems
- Installation, testing, maintenance and upgrading (HW and SW) of capture equipment
- Install prototype equipment, repair/replace parts, diagnose technical problems, identify equipment and cabling problems, and isolate electrical and mechanical problems causing failures, and provide testing documentation for mainly the EMEA region, but also globally
- Set-up and maintain bench testing and diagnostic instances of capture systems to facilitate troubleshooting and work with peer engineering teams in troubleshooting issues
- Work with other departments to ensure smooth repair, enhancement, and deployment of systems with minimal impact on day-to-day operations in accordance with uptime requirements
- Provide trainings on capture systems to users and operators as required
- Create technical documentations, training materials and user manuals
- Ensure initiatives and projects are executed according to quality standards and other business objectives
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvements of current systems and/or processes
- Coordinate, plan and prepare international shipments of capture systems
Who are you?
- Education: graduated vocational education (Level 3 or 4) of a technical profession or degree in computer science and/or electronics.
- Work Experience: minimum of 1 year work experience within the relevant educational fields; experience with in-car computers or after-market automotive systems a plus
- Good knowledge of computer hardware, Windows Operating System and associated tools for diagnosis and repair. Basic Linux skills advantageous
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills, and ability to develop and recommend innovative solutions to problems
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.