The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Planning of Facility/ Test requirement based on Project requirement
- Understanding of Test standards (IS and International)
- Calibration and Measurement system Analysis Exposure and hand on experience also
- Test Report preparation
- Execution and Documentation of Laboratory tasks
- University degree: Graduate in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering
- More than 1.5 years up to 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Endurance, Functional, Environmental and Performance testing of Automobile Components
- Experience of Various functional, analytical and Measurement Equipment i.e.CRO, LCR, DMM
- Problem solving skills in day to day work of LAB
- LAB Management system Knowledge
- Good in English Communication (Written & Oral)