In this role, you will also have the opportunity to work with various engineering and manufacturing groups to problem solve, develop and validate Applications ! We act as a product-specific point of contact working with Supply Chain Engineers, evaluating and providing feedback on key collaboration data between teams across geographies and teams.
Improve Existing Software
Responsible for existing software in addition to new developments, Application Engineers perform debugging, testing, code improvement and re-designing tasks. They work with customer service and quality analysis teams to optimize products and ensure products stay up-to-date and continue to satisfy customer needs.
Provide Technical Support
- From application start-up through the warranty period, Application Engineers must provide customers with ongoing technical support. This support includes responding to customer issues, providing updated software that solves bug issues, performing installs for customers and working with the customer service team.
- Social skills so they can discuss instructions with all parties included in the project and to answer all questions a customer may have on how the software works
- Applicants with a wide range of interests can expect to be constantly learning new skills every single day. Because we work with many other departments, the applicant should be also highly motivated with validated communication and reporting abilities.
- Problem-solving skills are meaningful to ensure any issues that arise during the design and testing processes are fixed
- Patriciate in daily standups. Refine end-user requirements. Work with worldwide resources to validate requirements and analysis & design decisions. Present demos of solutions. Train and develop others on the solution. Support the developed solution. Understand Manufacturing data flows and Processes.
Qualified candidates must possess
- Any Graduate relevant engineering or development experience
- 2 to 6 years relevant experience
- Possessing knowledge of software and coding skills specific to job
- Developing strong quantitative skills
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
Patriciate in Agile development projects using various programming languages: Core Java, SQL, Mongo DB, Angular, Hibernate, Java scripting
Company: Micron Technology
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.