About the role
This position is responsible for aiding in the growth, development, and accuracy of the knowledge management system to ensure world-class service. The role seeks a highly self-motivated and knowledgeable product specialist who has in-depth knowledge of electronic products.
What you’ll do
- Based on their strong process and product knowledge, the candidate is expected to create/manage technical guides for all products in-scope of remote troubleshooting.
- Alternatively, the candidate will be required to publish articles and guides on the Knowledge Base for routine requirements on a need basis while ensuring top-quality work and reporting any inaccuracies or knowledge gaps.
- Prepare troubleshooting guides for products sold on Flipkart. This involves a wide range of products including Mobiles, Electronics & Large Appliances
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills
- Interact with category team, brands, and other stakeholders to get information on products, specifications, offers, etc.
- Prepare process guides based on process SOPs and inputs shared by other support functions
- Work on process articles by interacting with the source, getting clarifications for the stakeholders & publishing it to the correct subset of recipients
- Monitor usage of troubleshooting & process guides periodically, understand feedback provided by end-users, and make changes to the guides as and when required
- Work on short-term or long-term projects which can contribute to improving customer experience, consultant experience or add value to our business
- Manage the overall information on the knowledge base (troubleshooting, process guides, and articles) in such a way that the consultants are not overloaded with information and periodically expire unwanted information from the knowledge base
- Collaborate with work force management and partner teams to manage the overall user base of the platform
- Discover newer ways to make information relevant and reusable
- Provide feedback and suggestions which can improve the tool
- Conduct regular knowledge checks to ensure knowledge retention
- Prepare reports depicting guide completion, knowledge check trends, user behaviour, and content efficacy
What you’ll need
- 2 – 3 years experience in technical writing & troubleshooting guide creation
- In-depth knowledge of one or more product verticals such as Mobiles, Tablets, Audio, IoT, Cameras, IT Devices, Home Appliances, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Troubleshooting logic for Electronics
- Experience with MS Excel-based reporting and analytics
- Ability to manage highly dynamic knowledge requirements with limited resources
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Basic understanding of Photoshop
Technical Writing Skills, In-depth knowledge of electronics, Creation of logic based decision-trees
Multilingual, Knowledge Base Management
Years Of Exp.
3 to 6 Years
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.