Software function developer for Powertrain development with knowledge of Electronic Control Units (EMS, TCU, Domain Controller, Electric Motors, Inverters, BMS etc.)
Development of Embedded Software Includes Integration, Configuration, Module Testing, Integration Testing and Functional Testing on target platform.
Experience of 4 to 8 years in embedded basic software development
Detailed Technical Skills
COM, DCM, DEM, MCAL, CAN
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR layered architecture
- Vehicle domain and system knowledge
- Knowledge in Memory programming and ECU security concepts
- Experience in communication protocol specifications like UDS services
- Hands on experience on DCM Stack, Boot Loader development
- Good C-programming and debugging skills in communication protocol like COM ,DCM, MCAL, CAN, CAN FD, and Flexray
- Hands-on experience in development tools like DaVinci, CANAlyzer/CANoe, HIL etc.
- Know-how of the multicore controllers (AURIX) and software platform
- Experience in requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing of automotive SW
- Knowledge of python/Perl/CAPL scripting
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Agile, open, transparent working attitude
B.E/B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics and Communication, Mechatronics, Electrical, Instrumentation
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.