What are my responsibilities?
- The work involves System Testing of the PCS 7.
- You will develop & Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed
- The Test Automation Engineer will be working to design and develop test automation solutions involving functional UI.
- Should be able to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks. The framework should be designed in such a way that it increases and speeds up Test Automation coverage faster.
- Responsible for Prepare reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
- Provide a simple & practical approach to complex product testing.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- Involves in interacting with Business Partners for technical clarifications
- BE – Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering
2-6 years of total experience in Test Automation Development using C#.Net
- Experience in C#, .Net is must and Strong in Oops Concepts
- Must have hand on experience in Test automation framework development.
- Hands-on Test Automation experience with proven abilities to design, construct, customize and maintain hybrid Test automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of implementing various testing methodologies, test automation tools.
- Ability and proven experience in advising on test automation strategy, setting direction for long term automation plan, bringing in best practices.
- Understanding of overall Testing process and experience in Agile Methodology
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Must have Good Interpersonal Skills