Internship Location: Remote (currently) | Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon
This is your time to shine! Salesforce is now hiring top talent to join our Emerging Solution Engineering Intern Program.
Develop your technology and consulting skills and build your career with Salesforce!.
Emerging Solution Engineering Intern Program
This uniquely designed 2 month (8 week) intern program will give you exposure across the region and allow you to work alongside the Solution Engineering Ohana in a truly international culture where you will have many opportunities to impact and learn from colleagues all over APAC – all while having fun and developing your career.
Best thing is: We offer you the flexibility to adapt the program to your skills and interests and offer a path into the Solution Engineering Graduate Program for successful candidates.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will go through a structured learning framework to help you develop your technical and business acumen skills
- You will acquire official industry standard Salesforce certifications like Salesforce Certified Administrator & other products
- You will work alongside specialists across the Solution Engineering Ohana
- You will build up your consulting skills and work on real life customer and internal projects
- You will learn to solve business problems and add business value
- You will build and configure Salesforce solutions for customers
- You will have opportunities to learn from key executives in the organisation
- You will develop an understanding of Salesforce and our position as a market-leader in the industry
- You will participate in extensive training and mentoring. With our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a world-class professional.
Who Are We Looking For
- MBA student in your pre-final year, graduating in 2022
- You are fluent in English
- You are ambitious, proactive and flexible
- You have technical affinity or a desire to develop your technical acumen
- You are a strong communicator and team player
- You have exceptional organisational and time management skills and have the ability to prioritise
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to use own initiative
- You are a result driven person interested in being
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore and Gurgaon