Mission and Scope
To give our Customer the best experience and quick resolution. You will be responsible for professional and timely resolution or referral of technical issues that may involve hardware, software, communications, installation or a blend of variables.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
JD for the role is as below
- Enphase support teams work 24*7 and 365 days a year. Candidate will be required to answer inbound Emails / Chats / Phone calls from Enphase customers during assigned hours. Candidate must be open to work on weekends and night shifts
- Conducting remote troubleshooting of Enphase products.
- Troubleshooting, approving and executing warranty claims.
- Providing pre-sales information about Enphase products.
- Assisting with the activation of new Enphase sites as needed.
- Documenting all activity in a central CRM/Help Desk software platform.
- Coordinating with Enphase Engineering with tracking of field-issues, and subsequent product-modifications, logging product bugs in a central database. Assisting other team-members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Following departmental conventions and procedures.
- Participating in ongoing training/education of industry standards and Enphase product-specific information.
- Professionally represent Enphase via all communications mediums.
- Abiding by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Enphase Energy employee-manual.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Should be a Graduate – B.E/B.Tech
- Should have scored 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation. Applicant with lower than 60% scores in 10th, 12th or Graduation will not be considered for the role. Scores are mandatory to be shared along with the resume. Incomplete resumes will not be considered for the position.
- Should have a minimum of 1 year experience supporting customer in Tech Support or
- Customer Support role. Freshers will not be considered for the role.
- Good Interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer literate (PC skills essential, Mac OS desirable)
- General understanding electrical concepts, AC & DC circuits, electrical or electronics background would be highly desirable.
- BE Electrical
- Exposure to solar/PV-related environments
Company: Enphase Energy