Engineer II, is responsible for providing Sustaining Engineering support in the Sustaining Projects and design changes (CE and SUDs). Under supervision/guidance compiles, analyzes, and reports operational, test data to establish performance standards for design changes or modified products, processes, and materials.
- Use of design change process to ensure the proposed changes are systematically and thoroughly analyzed before beginning the change process. Whenever product changes are proposed, justification is written, or data is collected to verify that the design intent is still met.
- Demonstrates design control knowledge through delivery of high-quality deliverables
- Applies Knowledge of product intended use and use environment. Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes, drawings creation and reading. Basic Knowledge of GD&T and tolerance stackup
- Designs and coordinates standard engineering tests and experiments
- Summarizes, analyzes and draws conclusions from test results
- Prepares standard reports/documentation to communicate results to the technical community
- May train and/or provide work direction to technicians
Location: New Delhi
Company: Boston Scientific
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.