To design, develop and bench test the firmware (embedded software) modules for new products as well as the existing products by working with global engineering teams
- Review product requirements for its feasibility towards design, coding and testing.
- Design and develop embedded software modules for explicit as well as implicit product requirements
- Develop and submit design documents for the firmware development activities undertaken.
- Debug and resolve software issues and faults
- Follow organization’s software development processes and procedures
- Record and share technical knowledge and experience gained
- Support development leader on estimation and risk identification for the assigned work
- Support seniors/leader to ensure that the project milestone deadlines are met
- Collaborate with global engineering teams for successful embedded software development
Education: B.E. (Electronics)/ M.E. (Electronics)/ M.Sc. (Electronics)
Experience: 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Expertise with Assembly and C programming and troubleshooting
- Expertise with 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers including ARM Cortex-M/ARM Cortex-A
- Experience in analog and digital electronic schematics, circuit boards, component datasheets
- Hands on experience with various wired protocols like UART, I2C, SPI.
Basic understanding of OOAD concepts
- Ability to handle changing priorities and to cope well with multiple demands.
- Good verbal and written communication skills including the ability to express in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Abstract and analytical thinking i.e. ability to connect multiple unrelated aspects, understand the problem domain and be able to draw conclusions and suggest solutions
- Familiarity with wireless protocols like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, TCP/IP is preferred.
- Hands on experience with RTOS based embedded software systems like uCOS III, FreeRTOS, Embedded Linux, WinCE is preferred.
This position is filled.