Who are we?
We are the Security & Visibility Group in the Driver Interaction Global technology stream.
We are a bunch of highly motivated and skilled engineers that love our work and use our creativity and tools to design, develop and maintain Driver Interactions Functions & ECU HWs Development & Integration.
- a range of World class products to work which are sold worldwide
- a wide range of EE platforms and End user functions to explore and work with.
- a great team of skilled engineers to work along.
- an open mind for new ideas and processes
- an environment that encourages both personal and professional growth
Experience – Education
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in electronics, software, computer engineering (or similar) with
Experience – Work
- 4+ years of experience in Application SW Development
- Experience from working in distributed automotive electrical and electronic systems
- Experience of agile methods such as SCRUM, KANBAN, SAFe framework
Knowledge & Competence
- System and software engineering, including robust and reliable system/software design principles
- C, C++, C#, Qt/QML
- Unit testing as well as system/integration testing
- CM tool (GIT/clear case/subversion)
- AUTOSAR classic/adaptive
- CANoe, CANalyzer, Davinci Dev/Conf
- Object oriented programming
- Overall understanding of the EE system of a vehicle
- Knowledge of Automotive communication protocols and communication technologies, such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Being resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Builds Networks – Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
Company: Volvo Group
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.