Main Purpose of Job
Software Development for Wireless 4G/5G MAC Solutions
- Software Design, Code, Test, Integration and Documentation
- Design, Development and testing wireless solutions for 5G‐NR gNB
- Problems investigation and bug fixing
Education, Skills, Experience
- Experience in developing LTE/5G protocol layers: MAC / RLC / PDCP / PHY / RRC
- Experience in MAC‐PHY integration
- Experience in LTE/5G Air interface, especially on the gNB/eNodeB stack development
- Good programming skills in Linux environment using C/C++ for Linux based target
- Use of Object Orientated Design methodology and tools (UML)
- Good verbal and written communication skills including design documentation
- Experience and skills in one or more of the following domains are essential:
- Software experience with 3G/4G/5G systems: 5G‐NR, LTE, WiMAX, UMTS, WiFi, WiGig
- Management protocols: NETCONF, RESTCONF, YANG, SNMP, TR69, MIB
- RF subsystem, licensed/unlicensed bands, microwave, GPS, IEEE1588
- Board bring up on new platforms: BSP, U‐Boot, device tree
- Hardware interfacing: I2C, SPI, Linux kernel driver development
- This specification is for a permanent position. Candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Must be able to work closely with others in team in a fast moving demanding environment with minimum supervision.
- Must be motivated to get the Job done and research for solutions without waiting for others to provide information or push for progress.
- Must be diligent in producing documentation and facilitate effective knowledge sharing with other members of staff.
- The position is full time, based in Bangalore.
- Candidates should have relevant experience and should be available for immediate relocation.