Aptiv Technical Center India started its operation in the year 2000 and specializes in Advanced Safety and User Experience.
We are looking for
- A graduate in BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (Electricals/Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Robotics) with an experience of 5-10 years
- A go-getter, good in communication, challenge ideas to achieve career aspirations aligned with Aptiv mission
- A Learning Enthusiast to be passionate about learning, follow trends and publications in the market outlining new solutions
Essential Skillset Requirement
- Experience working in Algorithm development in C++ with Simulink, Stateflow and Polyspace.
- Working experience in Matlab, C/C++, Excel | Radar, LiDAR, Vision Algo Development and Testing | Mathematics/Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Automotive Product Development Process knowledge (Spice compliant process, ISO26262)
- Scaled Agile Frameworks
- Kalman filter, EKF and Particle filtering algorithm
- You will be handling the Automotive Algorithm SW development for Radar and Camera based ADAS systems. In particular you will be responsible for:
- Software development and maintenance of algorithms for ADAS and Automated Vehicle behavior
- Algorithm development including target estimation and tracking, road model estimation, target selection for Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning, Emergency Automatic Brake etc
- Algorithm performance assessment and reporting
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to bring innovation or overcome the obstacles of the owned modules
- Plan, monitor and manage your time effectively against your targets
What’s In It For You
- Work in 2019’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for the seventh year in a row.
- Progressive Recognition programs
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Fun at Work
- Diversity Inclusion
The Job is closed.