We are looking for an Analog Design Engineer based in Hyderabad, India to work on high speed HDMI PHY developement. As an Analog Design Engineer, you will be involved in analyzing, simulating, and designing of transistor level blocks such as PLL, bandgap, LDO, drivers, ESD, amplifiers etc.
- Working within an analog/mixed-signal design team based in Hyderabad, India.
- Analog IC block design, transistor-level circuit design and simulation.
- Integration of blocks into larger mixed-signal systems.
- Working with other job functions such as layout and chacterization during pre and post product development phase.
- Using recommended design and verification techniques, tools & flows to produce efficient designs which meet all specified functional, power and timing objectives.
- Generate & present design review documentation at review meetings.
- Electronic Engineering degree with 3+ years’ experience as an analog integrated circuit designer.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of analog and mixed signal electronics, tools and flows.
- Design experience with circuits such as PLL, bandgap, LDO, current mode and voltage mode drivers, ESD, amplifiers etc.
- Experience in CDRs, SERDES will also be considered.
- Strong inter-personal, teamwork and communication skills are required.
- Some limited travel should be expected.
Company: Analog Devices