At Nokia Software we are seeking a Security Solutions Engineer to join our Digital Trust team
The Security Solutions Engineer is responsible to create the standards for implementation plans, technical infrastructure documents and migration procedures. In addition, the successful candidate will contribute to the technical architecture design, giving guidelines and rules, and to capturing, documentation and analysis of requirements to create the system and IP architecture and design.
In this role the successful candidate will act as the main interface between Nokia product lines and customer solution integration on the technology platform discussions.
- Applies in-depth knowledge in Endpoint Security area to solve challenging customer requirements.
- Redhat Linux version 7.x server installation, troubleshooting and network design on Baremetal, VMware, Openstack etc.
- Analyses the customer requirements related to hardware and software system.
- Acts as an interface to the Project Manager, Solution Architect and Solution Consultant.
- Provides to the customers and internal teams technical training or consultancy, when required.
- Reviews and approves technical documentation
- Develops advanced technical methods, tools, processes and services
- Drives responsive, timely solutions to customer issues
- Lead the creation and the implementation of the detailed configuration to meet the requirements.
- Create go live plans and rollback and disaster recovery procedures.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous experience in the Telecommunications Industry and its terminology GTPC, GTPU among others.
- Relevant University Degree or solid experience in the Telecommunication domain.
- Strong knowledge on Jira and DevOps methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Portuguese and with advanced English language level (as you will be liaising with global teams and international clients).
- Ability to debug and optimize systems and automate routine tasks.
- Experience working with automation tools.
- Knowledge of SAN, TCP/IP, DNS , VMWare, YUM, etc.
- Experience in system architecture design with LLD and HLD preparation.
- Proficient in one of programming languages ( PERL, Python and shell scripting)
- SRE mindset Culture/Approaches: To run better production systems by creating engineering solutions to operational problems.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time.
- Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment with constantly changing priorities.
Location: Noida and Bangalore
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.