Excited by Big Data, Machine Learning and Predictive Software? Interested in creating new state-of-the-art solutions using Machine Learning and Data Mining techniques on Terabytes of Data?
At Amazon, we are developing state-of-the-art large-scale Machine Learning Services and Applications on the Cloud involving Terabytes of data. We work on applying predictive technology to a wide spectrum of problems in areas such as Amazon Retail, Seller Services, Customer Service, Alexa, Chatbots and so on. We are looking for talented and experienced Machine Learning Scientists (Masters/Ph.D. in a related area preferred) who can apply innovative Machine Learning techniques to real-world e-Commerce problems. You will get to work in a team dedicated to advancing Machine Learning technology at Amazon and converting it to business-impacting solutions.
- Use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of Amazon’s historical business data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses model development, model validation and model implementation
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- A Masters and/or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field
- Experience in predictive modelling and analysis, predictive software development
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Good skills with Java/Scala or C++, Perl/Python (or similar scripting language)
- Experience in using R, Matlab, or any other statistical software
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Experience handling gigabyte and terabyte size datasets
- Experience working with distributed systems and grid computing
- Knowledge of the latest and state of the art ML technology
- Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Data Mining journals/conferences
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.