At Calypso, R&D comprises of Development, Product Management, Quality Assurance and Architecture and Infrastructure teams working towards delivering a powerful yet flexible technology platform keeping the needs of end customer in mind. Our Development teams ensure that all code is delivered to clients with a highest quality. Product managers are a home of technical and capital market experts who work together to design and build of our software and product roadmap whereas our QA team is constantly aimed at enhancing the quality of our platform delivery through test methodologies for implementations, upgrades and migrations.
The software engineer will be responsible to design and develop new modules, enhancements, as well as maintenance of existing components. In this role, you will contribute to the evolution of our large-scale, software product in the capital markets supporting integration with affirmation/matching/CCP/clearing member platforms of various financial products such as Interest Rate, FX, Equity and Credit Derivatives.
- Design and develop new tools using Java technologies
- Work closely with product management and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery
- Assists in the build, documentation and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.