We’re currently looking for an Associate Software Engineer who is excited about building internally facing platforms and services that improve developer productivity, efficiency, and engineering excellence. You are a self-starter and who can quickly self-learn technologies, process.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with specialization on Computer Science / IT.
- Candidates who have passed engineering in 2019 can apply.
- Have a CGPA score of 8.5 or 75% overall.
- Must have deep understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Ability to think and articulate clearly, concisely and accurately.
- Good English and communication skills
- Participation on hackathons will be an advantage.
This position is filled.