What are my responsibilities?
The ATC Designer is part of the Project Engineering Team under the coordination of ATC Leader. He /She develops ATC system on-board architecture, trackside and trainborne hardware interface design, defining and allocating requirements, evaluating design trade-offs, balancing technical risk, defining and assessing interfaces, keeping close coordination with installation and testing activities and with project deployment activities, in line with the system roadmap.
- Design ATC Hardware Interface with Rolling Stock and provide related documents
(SIG-RS specification, architecture, installation method of statement, etc.).
- Adhering to technical processes and Project Engineering V cycle.
- To check the RS drawings (RS schematics, installation drawing …)
- To support installation (Train inspection/Train Survey)
- To support Testing team (Static Test & Investigation)
- To support troubleshooting with debug of trainborne technical issues
- QCD is as per WP commitment.
- Contribute for the multiple projects design support.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
In this role, you are expected to work on ATC system hardware interface design which includes both trackside and train-borne design under the coordination of ATC leader.
- BE/BTech in Electrical / Electronics and Communication.
- Minimum 4+years experience in rail signaling /Hardware design.
- Experience in complex real time system (Rail signaling, avionics, defence, safety related systems).
- Engineering background (System engineering knowledge (desirable: signaling system).
- Defect analysis and able to propose a corrective solution.
- English (Good verbal and written communication skills).
- System Specification and Requirements Development
- QCD management (Ability to work transversally with engineering teams / Autonomy / Coordination).
- Rolling stock systems (especially the ones that interface with trainborne ATP like brakes, traction, doors, etc..).
- Hardware Design knowledge.
- Basic SW development skills and Expert-level knowledge in MS-Word and Excel.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.