We are looking for
- A graduate in BE / B.Tech (Computer Science /Electricals/Electronics/ Instrumentation).
- An experience of 3-10 years
- A go-getter, good in communication, challenge ideas to achieve career aspirations aligned with Aptiv mission
- A Learning Enthusiast to be passionate about learning, follow trends and publications in the market outlining new solutions
Essential Skill Set Requirement
- Experience in CAN/KWP2000 Diagnostics [Universal Diagnostics Specs], GMLAN, Vector Stack, AUTOSAR
- Experience in handling System or Vehicle Powermoding
- Experience in Embedded ‘C’
- Experience on development and debugging of Renesas/ NXP/ Infineon/ TI microcontrollers/microprocessors.
- Experience in Serial communication
- Experience in Software integration
- Desirable Skillset
- Exp in Automotive domain
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and energetic
- Analyzing customer requirements
- Converting Customer Requirements into Design and Code
- Analysis and resolution of customer and internal reported issues
- Prepare test specifications and plans
- Conduct System testing
- Helping in Software integration activity