Responsible for development and delivery of software component(s), for Healthcare product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
- Work with product owners, architects, developers, testers and other stake holders in Product development organization to build and maintain high quality software solutions
- Support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders
- Collaborate project team members on technical topics to ensure design & implementation consistency against the architecture
- Contribute for development & integration test automation architecture.
- Identify the area of product domain, technical, tools, process competency required
- Involved in overall product test strategy
- Implement software development procedures in accordance with the laid down Siemens Software Quality Processes in the delivery / integration of the software components into Siemens products
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Implementation, Maintenance and Documentation of software components and applications
- Responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code
- Contribute for identification of potential components for reuse and promote re-use
- Ability to model different user experience designs.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M. Tech / Msc (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- 3 to 5 years’ work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development. Sound knowledge of Software Engineering process
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns. Proven ability to design and develop high quality software for Engineering solutions involving complex interdependent projects
- Proficiency in C#,WCF and WPF.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Exposure to TFS, MS Test, MS Build tools
- Hands on experience in requirement engineering.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Being an good team player and willing to accept challenges and responsibility
- Good leadership, interpersonal communication, proactive, self-motivated and motivating, result oriented, ability to work as an individual contributor
- Awareness of Medical Imaging domain and Clinical Workflow scenarios will be an advantage
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.