Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As Development Engineer, you will drive the development of IBM Cloud Brokerage that powers Hybrid Cloud solutions for enterprises.
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can
- Working with a global team of engineers and other functions such as Product Management and Delivery to design and develop advanced capabilities applying state of the art and cutting edge technologies.
- Maintenance and repair of IBM Power systems including hardware and operating systems software support
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1-2 years of experience building successful enterprise class software products
- Demonstrated strong development skills in Node.js or Python or Golang
- Hands on experience with Open Source development, Microservices, Containers, Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of consuming, deploying and managing cloud infrastructure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with cloud development platforms AWS, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud, Azure or vSphere
- Exposure to IaaS across public and private clouds
- 1 or more years of experience working in a true Agile & Scrum environment
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing, publications
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.