With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a Devops Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means –trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange –discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the
Change the future with us
- Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Responsible for Designing & implementing cloud & On-Premise infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available for our product and engineering solutions.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- You will be responsible for Administrating and troubleshooting cloud and on-premise servers based on Linux & windows.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Provisioning, configuration and maintenance of AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code using terraform and cloud formation scripts.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and do regular optimization
- Setting complete CI/CD infrastructure & system for application testing and deployment.
- Supporting development team & product management team for evaluating & implementing the new services/components/COTS solutions
- Collaborating with globally located teams.
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
What You Need To Make Real What Matters
- We need an engineering graduate – B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) or equivalent with 6-8 years of experience in design and development.
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid knowledge of networking and Linux administration
- Having AWS associated Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- You need to have sound knowledge of software engineering process.
- You must have experience in working in AGILE team.
- Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
- You must have Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
- You must have Effective verbal and written communication skills