About The Role
As a digital design and characterization engineer in ATD, you will be working with a team of high performing digital library design engineers and collaborating with industry experts in technology development and manufacturing to build highly optimized digital libraries for various technologies. We want you to share your passion and skill in building and developing high quality, high performance, and low cost digital design using the libraries we build.
- Work in an agile development environment with a high-performance digital library team
- Develop and deliver high quality and highly optimized digital libraries
- Collaborate with team to develop flows to improve the overall performance and quality of digital libraries
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Design and characterization of standard cell libraries in CMOS technologies.
- Good understanding of CMOS fundamentals, library characterization and design.
- Hands on expertise in digital library characterization flows, library validation and timing/power characterization methodologies for standard cells
- Familiarity with Simulators, liberty syntax requirements, STA timing and power analysis tools
- Good exposure to programming like Python, Perl, has written scripts, utilities for design, QA checks or cycle time improvements.
- Good communication skills and ability to interface with the team for continuous improvement of cell libraries.
Company: Texas Instruments
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.