- Advertisement -
Your responsibilities & requirements
As a Electronic Engineer you’ll be responsible for driving new product development.
What you’ll do
- Work in conjunction with remote engineering and internal resources to create the overall project timeline as well as define deliverables and drive projects to completion.
- End to End Design including but not limited – Schematics, Testing and Validation (Rapid Prototyping), component Selection, compliance testing.
- Work on electronics designs (analog, mixed signal, controls and power electronics) to develop innovative solutions with desired quality standards.
- Coordinate with program manager, marketing, plants, sourcing teams to ensure project specifications are clear, complete, and achievable and are consistent with voice of the customer.
- Testing for design verification, system testing, resolution on field issues, end of life support for any products
- Conducts design reviews as well as the Design and Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (DFMEA, PFMEA) sessions to identifying project risks and develop response
- Total relevant work experience: 3-5 years (BE in Electronics/Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering)
- Must have knowledge and skills – embedded hardware design – analog and mixed signal electronics, power electronics.
- Should have knowledge & experience on design and development of power electronics/drivers & digital electronics designs, microcontrollers, microprocessor and communication protocols-based circuits (I2C, SPI, UART, Ethernet, USB).
- Desired Knowledge of EMI / EMC certification and environmental compliances – UL/IEC/ RoHS/REACH etc.
- Should have knowledge & experience on simulation tools like PSpice, LTSpice, Model Sim, etc.
- Desired working knowledge of embedded C, MATLAB, scripting language knowledge e.g. Python
- knowledge on PCB design guidelines for SI, high speed design, e-CAD tools (Mentor Graphics DX Designer, PADS Layout, Allegro etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member
- Computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Must have hands on lab equipment’s – Oscilloscopes, power meter, functional generators, AC Power Supplies etc.
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.