We strongly prefer working with individuals who are passionate about aerospace and are willing to work with us for the long term.
What It Takes
- If you make typos such as “keil down” instead of “kneel down” – this is for you
- If “assembly line” means one line of code – this is for you
- If you think the next cricket match version should be “8080” – this is for you
- Design, develop and test (not necessarily space hardened) avionics firmware that will support the functions of our launch vehicles and test systems.
- Strong firmware debugging capabilities with respect to embedded system issues
- Create firmware systems with efficiency, modularity, extensibility, and robustness
- Design communication protocols and demonstrate the ability to work with I2C, SPI, UART, USB, CAN and Ethernet.
- Support through production and testing phase is expected
- Design and lead boards with different MCUs(Cortex M4, MSP), peripherals, features, and development environments.
- Define board schematics and know EE fundamentals
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Physics.
- Proficient in C and C++ embedded firmware development
- Experience with FPGA programming is a plus
- Simple soldering and rework experience is a plus
- Professional experience with experience in fast-paced projects (non-aerospace is okay); CPU-based circuit cards, consumer electronics, wireless devices, and/or low power platforms.
- Professional experience with analog, digital or mixed-signal design principles including designs using operational amplifiers, filters, and transistors.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Masters of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent area of focus.
- 2+ years of board level experience designing hardware from concept through production; strong emphasis on full lifecycle development of new hardware systems — not small incremental updates to legacy hardware
- Strong understanding of computers and programming languages (C/C++, Simulation tools, Assembly language).
- Ability to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven, and demanding start-up atmosphere
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
If interested, please send your resume in PDF format and a 3 line email describing – who you are, why you want to apply to Agnikul and something interesting about yourself. Send resumes to [email protected]
Company: Agnikul Cosmos
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.