CommScope is looking to add an Engineer, RF to our R&D team in Goa
General Summary: Under supervision, performs RF/Wireless engineering assignments demonstrating full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, development, evaluation and analysis, applying radio frequency engineering principles for wireless communications components, products or systems Performs antenna level design, testing and preparation of production drawing package.
- Develops and executes product in-process and final testing and integration plans for new or updated products. Test/evaluate competing products and technologies.
- Investigates and trouble shooting on prototypes and knows the latest with RF/systems development. Researches new technologies.
- Documents procedures/process related to work assignments including production drawings, tests plans, procedures, source control drawings, etc. Support Andrew Sales team and Product Line Management by assisting in the preparation of bids, proposals and Request for Quote for current and potential customers. Under the leadership of more senior engineers, develop technical solutions/product designs to serve customer requirements.
- Prepare part specifications.
- Analyses and evaluates potential vendors and makes recommendations as to the final vendor selection.
- The information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Preferably Bachelor’s or Master’s in related curriculum such as Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Preferably 2 years of relevant experience.
Hands-on exp in Antenna Design, simulation (preferably HFSS/CST) and knowledge on testing
Good to Have
- Exp in BSA
- Holding Patents
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes
You will excite us if
- You have an experience with Antenna design, systems engineering and the application of RF principles. Preferable in base station antenna designs;
- Have an Excellent problem solving and communication skills to sufficiently understand customer requirements and deliver results that meet customer requirements.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.