- Advertisement -
- Fully proficient in set-up, calibration, and servicing of RF & Wireless Test Equipment’s.
- Provide field operations support to customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract.
- Write accurate professional reports on technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions
- Report and escalate all observed incidents, irregularities that occur through proper operational escalation points.
- Commit and discharge duties in compliance with the ISO 17025 requirements and standards.
- Should be responsible for ESD compliance of service centre by supervising the ESD quality procedures.
- Establishes and modifies processes as needed to meet new challenges.
- Willing to travel.
- Carry out quality inspections guided on ISO 9001/17025.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, preferably Electronics & Communication or Electronics in various disciplines
- 1 –3 years (s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in RF, Test & Measurement, Microwave, or relevant experience installing, calibrating and repairing wireless equipment
- Good understanding of any 2 of the below technologies’ LTE, CDMA, WCDMA
- Hands on experience with Automated Test Equipment (RF Power meter, Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to understand Circuit drawings & Signal Line Diagrams.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.